DCWarehouse Automation extends the
Sage 500 ERP System
(Formerly Sage ERP Mas 500)
Advanced Manufacturing with
added features and wireless scanning.
DCSC Inc. has over twenty years of discrete and mixed-mode manufacturing experience. Traditional cost cutting must also be integrated with modern technology if you want your manufacturing company to thrive. DCWarehouse provides many clients the ability to go completely paperless in their facility.
DCWarehouse Automation® is a real-time data collection system used to automate your Manufacturing Shop Floor controls. Additional features are
also included to better assist you with material control and all facets of your inventory, production fulfillment and shipping operations.
When you utilize wireless data-collection you can improve the individual employee's job efficiency.
• Automated Labor Entry - By Using RF/Mobile Technology, your employees can scan their badge and enter time in and out of work order steps.
• Real Time Data on Work Order Completion - Employees can also record if an operation is complete or not, if there was any scrap and reason codes.
• Automated Material Issues- Even for Bin, Lot and Serialized Items.
• Automatic Move Materials to Work Centers or Zones Based on Work Order Release Dates.
• Automated Back flush Control - You can even allow for partial back flush and control materials as consumed in production. Here is how we are different.
• DCWarehouse Supports Full Lot and Serial Control from receiving, manufacturing, production, materials movement and through shipping.
• Detailed analysis reporting tools that drill down to original transactions with time, date and user information. Excellent for ISO Certification Reporting/Audits.
•Record Multiple Parts Produced Capability for situations in which one work order can produce multiple products.
• Manufacturing Production Inquiry Tool allows you to view the quantity you have produced or issued - so far to a work order on both the materials issue and labor entry screens on your mobile devices.
• Real-Time Scanning during all inventory and production processes to ensure a basis for intelligent material requirement planning and management.
• Manufacturing Create a Work Order from a Part Number! This allows you – without creating a work
order ahead of time to simply scan or
enter in a part number with the
appropriate quantities. This actually
triggers DCWarehouse to create a work
order behind the scenes and perform the
labor progress step and back flush the
material and labor steps.
- Manufacturing Tolerance Checking - allows you to prevent exceeding a specific threshold when recording production. This helps you to better control your materials during the manufacturing process.
• The DCWarehouse Productivity Reports provide accurate reports which can be exported into a graph. These include important activities such as picks, counts, move stock, receipts, material moves, labor entries and additional production information. This allows you to retrace important activities and analyze your productivity within a facility or down to an individual!
Call Us Today to Learn More
314-664-2200 (Press 1 for Sales)