Our team continues to improve the DCWarehouse Automation Suite with extremely important supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution features. Our goal is to help our clients better compete with time savings, inventory accuracy and modern technology!
Our latest releases 7.80.40 and .41 include very important features and improvements.
New DCWarehouse Features Include:
- New Pick List Selection – changes have been made to the Create Pick List process to allow an option now to both sort and allocate inventory by the oldest order or by scheduled shipment date.
- Improvements to the Packing and Shipment Forms.
- New Cycle Count Flag – the DCWarehouse Solution now informs you if any items or bins have not yet been counted.
- Improvements to the UPS® Registration for our Streamlined Shipping Process.
- Enhancements to the UPS® LTL Processing to select certain fields for use as reference fields and transmitted through the XML as well as print on the BOL provided by UPS®.
- DCWarehouse Automation now has additional functionality for both the UPS® and FedEx® LTL Freight processing. You can now save and then review XML files for shipments processed. This will allow you go back to review data sent to the carriers as well as data sent back from the carrier easily.
- Brand New Create Cycle Count Option allows you to start a cycle count process on the fly (optional) in both our Fast Picking and Wave Picking Modes.
- DCWarehouse supports USPS® and FedEx® VAT (Value Added Tax) changes required for any shipment entering the EU (European Union) member states.
- Additional intuitive error messages in cycle counting, truckload manager and in our Banyan™ Integration make it easier for you to trouble shoot mistakes and fix them on the fly.
If you’re a DCWarehouse Client you can see these new features and a special lesson on shipping tricks in our next Customer Update on Tuesday, August 17th at 11 CST. Click Here to register.