We are urging CEO’s, Presidents, Warehouse, Plant, Customer Service, Shipping, Operations and Technology Managers to take a look at this presentation. If you can streamline even one more process within your operations this could free up valuable time and save money.
We hope you are having success this year and are continuing to grow your business despite the challenges we’ve all been facing. You may have some new Team Members in your company, or perhaps your operations are changing. This Webinar will demonstrate the latest DCWarehouse Product, point out the high-level features, discuss current issues distributors and manufacturers are facing and provide some tips and resources.
When? Tuesday, October 19th at 11 CT
11:00 CT – 11:20 – Kirsten Austin discusses Supply Chain Trends Today with actionable recommendations and hints to under-cover opportunity.
11:20 CT – 12:15 – Julie Kaul demonstrates at a high-level the various automation processes. She will be demonstrating our latest release and showcasing many helpful features.
- Options and High Level Security and Customization Per Team Member
- Package Manager – Shipping Options and Fulfillment Choices and Capabilities
- Customer Options – One Time Set Ups for Automating Fulfillment While Meeting Your Client’s Needs
- Distribution and Fulfillment Flow – Understand How Order Entry through Shipping Flows Easily
- Purchase Order and Receiving Processing
- Inventory Transactions and Best Practices
- Manufacturing Transactions and Many New Features for Trouble-Shooting, Materials Control and Greater Efficiencies
- KPI- Reporting and Inquiries
- Q and A at End
The presentation will last 1.5 hours which includes time for Q and A at the end.
Please register today or call Suzan Bostick, and she can handle this for you!
314-664-2200 ext. 115