Our Team continues to improve the DCWarehouse Automation Suite with extremely important supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution features. Our goal is to help our clients better compete with time savings, inventory accuracy and modern technology! Our latest release 7.90.048 includes very important features and improvements.
Here Are Some Important New Manufacturing, Shipping and Distribution Features Included in this Software Release:
- US Country Code is Now Included in addition to USA
- Credit Card Security Improvements Include Never Save Request
- Wave Picking Merge Picklists Feature:
You can now merge multiple pick lists together of items that have yet to be picked. This allows for a smoother and more automated picking process if orders are being held for allocation purposes.
- 3PL Improvements:
If you are using 3PL’s and still have don’t know about our optional module that helps onboard new 3PL companies without expensive users, integration or software you should. We have just added Lot Details, PO and Address Lines and BTO Kit improvements.
- PO Receiving Support to Prevent Duplicate Serial Numbers
- A Brand New DCPackage Manager Pallet ASN Item Label:
You can now use our new form that automatically prints important ASN Data down to the pallet level.
- Manufacturing Move Materials Tolerance:
This feature allows you to set a tolerance on the amount of material you can move to a work center which will prevent you from moving too much.
- Purchase Order Receiving Serial Prompt Feature:
We made it much easier to automate the wireless processes for serialized item receipts.
- RF Cycle Count User Interface Improvements
- Package Manager Inquiry add Box Dimensions to the Grid
- Quick Search is Now seen In the Frame of the Package Manager for Simple Access