The team at DCSC Inc. constantly adds new features to the DCWarehouse Automation Product. We are excited to announce the latest release 7.50.005!
New Features Include:
- Pseudo Serial Number Default for Sales Order Entry
- Two New Fields Added to Carrier Reference for Improved Customer Service and Streamlined Shipment Information.
- FedEx® Smart Post Parcel Select Lightweight Service Now Available through DCWMS
- Improvements to the Transfer Order Receiving Process Providing More Automation and Ease of Use
- Wireless Purchase and Transfer Order Receiving Now has UOM (Unit of Measure) Visible When Using UPC (Universal Product Code)
- New Option to Add Standard Price to the Purchase Order Receiving Label that Can Be Printed from a Wireless Device
- Bin Movement and Stock Movement Automation Enhancements – Allows DCWarehouse Wireless Device Users to See Where Product Should Be Placed Even If There Is None In Stock or If There is No History of Movement
- UPS SurePost® and UPS Mail Innovations® are now Supported
- New Truckload Manager Option Allows You To Start Staging and Planning Your Truckloads Before the Picking Process
- … and Many More Improvements or Enhancements!
Call us today to learn more! 314-664-2200