Our team continues to improve the DCWarehouse Automation Suite with extremely important supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution features. Our goal is to help our clients better compete with time savings, inventory accuracy and modern technology! Our latest release 7.90.046 includes very important features and improvements.
New DCWarehouse Features Include:
• DCWarehouse Banyan Integration Improvement – Update Package Charges when Booked – Throughout DCWarehouse Automation changes have been made to improve the integration with Banyan. In prior versions when booking a shipment with Banyan, the user would manually enter the freight amount back to the shipment/packages. In this version, the charges will automatically be updated back to the shipment/packages upon the booking of the shipment similar to how our integrations work with the T-Force Freight and FedEx Freight.
• New Truckload Closing Options – DCWarehouse Automation improvements have been made to the Truckload Manager process to allow closing of the truckload upon booking. In addition, changes have been made to allow the re-opening of a closed truckload in case of cancellation or changes needing to be made.
Additional DCWarehouse Features Include:
• Package Inquiry Change – Truckload – DCWarehouse Automation changes have been made to the Package Inquiry to allow the user to be able to drill into any related Truckload Manager records and details for the selected packages/shipments. This will allow you to easily see all necessary information for a shipment from one area.
• Ready to Ship – Printing Defaults – Throughout DCWarehouse Automation changes have been made to allow the setting of defaults to determine easily which forms or labels should be printed when processing a ready to ship pick. This will make it easier for the user to automatically know which forms to print and have the options already selected to Y or N.
• Credit Card Transaction Inquiry – Within DCWarehouse Automation a new inquiry has been made to the credit card module to allow you to easily view all credit card transactions in one view based on your selected filters. You will still be able to drill down within each sales order as well but this inquiry will give you the ability to see multiple orders at one time.
Questions? Give us a call 314-664-2200