Our team continues to improve the DCWarehouse Automation Suite with extremely important supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution features. We have a new release jam packed with new functionality to help our valued distribution and manufacturing clients compete within their industry.
New Features Include:
- Customer Shipper Accounts – Excel Import: DCWarehouse© Automation changes have been made to the Maintain Customer Shipper Accounts screen to allow the import of data for the customers and their necessary accounts instead of manually entering all information. This helps speed the initial implementation of DCWarehouse and also helps our customers who want to use our Real-Time DCPackage Manager for all their shipments rather than using a separate third party shipping solution.
- UPS® Freight LTL Registration: New functionality has been added to the UPS Registration Wizard® to support entering a different account number for the freight account in addition to the small parcel account.
- Sales Order Entry and Pick List – Label Box QC Requirements: Within DCWarehouse© Automation functionality has been added to the Sales Order Entry Screen that allows you to select or input additional QC (Quality Control) requirements and comments that can then be printed out on a new pick list format to give the pickers additional information needed for shipping.
- Picking Cart Interim Bin Staging Process: New functionality has been added to the picking process to track carts as a staging location. Multiple picks related to an order and even work order processing related to an order can be all tracked and associated to the same cart to alleviate an user confusion when determining which items go together and where to stage the product.
- Move Materials By Intermediate Bin: Within DCWarehouse© Automation functionality has been added to the RF Manufacturing Move Materials screen to display the intermediate bin/cart used if a pick had been done for the order associated to the work order.
- Wireless Productivity – Add Lot to Adjustments: Within DCWarehouse© Automation functionality has been added to the RF Productivity Inquiries to record and track lots associated to inventory adjustment records. This makes it even more easy for you to track any type of lot information for reporting, etc.
- DCWarehouse© Records that can be deleted: Within DCWarehouse© Automation functionality has been added to the Purge Package Data screen to be able to remove Package Carrier Labels. In addition when running new install files we have added features to clean up existing work tables within DCWarehouse©. This will ensure you are running with a clean database and will help with speed improvements.
- Sales Order Automatic Substitute Item: New functionality has been added to allow the substitution of items that may be out of stock with another item automatically at the time of order entry. This saves a lot of time and efforts, streamlining the order to fulfillment process.
… and many additional features have been added!