Our team at DCSC takes great pride in offering superior shipping and multi-carrier solutions to our distribution and manufacturing customers. FedEx® is an extremely critical component in our Supply Chain Management Solution. We are excited to announce that our latest software update has passed FedEx US only Certification testing for use with Web Services 2019 and is approved for general release.
Through the DCPackage Manager Clients Will Have Access to All of These Services in Our Completely Streamlined Solution:
- FedEx Express domestic services including FedEx First Overnight®, FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx 2Day® A.M and FedEx Economy®.
- FedEx International services including FedEx International First®, FedEx International Priority®, and FedEx International Economy®, FedEx International Priority® Express
- FedEx Express Freight Services including FedEx 1Day® Freight, FedEx 2Day® Freight, FedEx 3Day® Freight, FedEx International Priority® Freight, FedEx International Economy® Freight, FedEx First Overnight® Freight.
- FedEx Ground® Domestic & International services, FedEx Home Delivery® with Home Delivery Options.
- FedEx SmartPost® – An additional validation step to production labels will be required for customers implementing this shipping feature. (Large Shipper, Small Shipper)
- FedEx SmartPost® Bound Printed Matter, FedEx SmartPost® Media, FedEx SmartPost Parcel Select, FedEx SmartPost Parcel Select Lightweight.
- LTL Freight Shipping Services including FedEx Freight® Economy & FedEx Freight® Priority.
- FedEx Standard Packaging Types, Customer Packaging & Non Standard Container.
- FedEx Signature Options, Hold at Location, FedEx International Broker Select® (BSO), FedEx ShipAlert®, Saturday Delivery, Saturday Pickup, DG, Hazmat, Batteries, Non-Hazardous, Lithium, Consignee, Oversize, ITAR, FICE and MPS.
- FedEx Return Services – Return Label.
- FedEx® C.O.D.
- FedEx One Rate®
- FedEx Express UK Intra services including FedEx Next Day.
- FedEx Return Services – Print Label Return (Domestic), Print Label Return (International).
- Reports – Forms – Documents including Bill of Lading (BOL) FedEx Generated, Electronic Trade Documents and International Shipping Documents.
All DCWarehouse Customers will have access to these FedEx Services. Not a DCWarehouse Customer yet but need help in your shipping operations? Call us 314-664-2200.
Need Help With Your Shipping?
Drop us a note below and one of our shipping software experts will follow up with you shortly.