Please… No Agencies or Contract Organizations.
DCSC, Inc. provides excellent career opportunities in the software industry. If you are looking for a company that rewards loyalty, good work ethic, independence, maturity, creativity and initiative consider working with our team!
DCSC Inc. is a St. Louis based and nationally recognized Information Consulting and Development Company. We are located on “The Hill” an historic neighborhood full of restaurants and shops!
We have published two WMS and Shipping software solutions DCWarehouse Automation and DCMobile. These benefit Manufacturing, Distribution and Fulfillment clients with a significant client base that continues to grow. DCSC has software solutions for both inside the four walls (RF/Wireless) and outside (Mobile-Cloud/Web Based).
We also integrate with FedEx®, UPS®, USPS®, DHL®, PayPal®, Endicia®, AvaTax®, several EDI Solutions, Web Store fronts, packaging machines, robotics and more. Our company is always busy with new projects driven from our established customer base and we continue to develop solutions that provide benefits that allow our clients to better compete within their industries.
.Net Software Developer – Immediate Opportunity
We are looking for a talented, full time Senior Level Developer. We are seeking candidates with extensive .NET Systems development experience.
- Expert C# and VB.Net with 7 + years of experience.
- ASP.Net and AJAX.Net experience.
- Knowledge in developing N-tier distributed .NET applications using Web Forms.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and extensive scripting experience in coding Stored Procedures.
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer).
Candidates must have a minimum of a four year college degree in a related field. A strong hands on knowledge of stored procedures and design of business logic is critical. This also includes the ability to debug and modify complex stored procedures.
Please put .Net Developer in the subject line
Application Support/DCWarehouse Software Implementation Consultant and Help Desk Positions Open
Tasks for this position include the following:
- Remote Assistance with Software Installation
- Assistance with Report and Label Creation using Crystal Reports
- Technical Troubleshooting on Connection via VPN Access
- End User Training and Empowerment
- Assistance with Conference Room Piloting, Pre and Post Go Live Support
- General Software Q & A Assistance
- Internal Support for Project Managers
- Customer Care Check Up Calls
- Assisting Clients to Save Money By Becoming More Autonomous
The candidate for this position must be well spoken, good with client care and follow up and able to take minor issues to resolution quickly and effectively. DCSC Inc. is also looking for someone with good writing skills for technical documentation, customer e-mails, support case follow up and general correspondence. If you enjoy software, client interaction and technical troubleshooting please contact us today.
If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume’ in Word format.
Please put Application Support Consultant in the subject line