With over 25 years experience, we know the importance of data analysis. DCWarehouse Automation tracks warehouse and production information down to the employee, date and time. Through our Reporting and Analysis Tools, you can manage every aspect of your warehouse in real-time and ensure your manufacturing or distribution business stays competitive and efficient.
Here are some examples of what DCWarehouse Functionality can track to improve your operations with real-time visibility and analysis:
- Orders Picked
- Items Picked
- Orders Packed
- Items Packed
- Boxes Packed
- Items Received
- Transfer Out
- Items Returned
- Items Moved
- Items Bin Replenished
- Single Package shipments processed from RF
- Multi Package shipments processed from RF
- MF Material Issues – The number of material issue transactions processed
- MF Material Issues Qty – The total quantity of the material items issued
- MF Back-flush – The total count of back-flush transactions that took place in the specified time-frame
- MF Work Orders processed – The total number of work orders processed in the specified time-frame.
- MF Work Orders steps processed – The total number of work order steps processed during the specified time-frame
- MF Work Order qty processed – The total quantity processed on the work orders during the specified time-frame.
Don’t forget to download this brochure for a high-level understanding of the tools DCWarehouse utilizes to track exact details like who, how many, when and where.
Questions? Call us Today at (314)664-2200!